ALL SERVICES OFFERED
We offer a pop up nail trim, ear cleaning & anal gland expression clinic once a month at our very favorite veterinary practice Grand Lake Veterinary Hospital. For an appointment, click the highlighted month listed below. Please note that we do not offer a clinic for June or December.
We provide services for cats, dogs, horses, people and exotic animals!
Check out our other services below!
Behavior/Training & Dog Walking/Boarding Services Include:
Behavior Solutions Assessment- $375
Behavior Issues such as dog on dog aggression, lunging, leash reactivity, barking, growling, biting, fear or anxiety. 90 minute assessment.
Puppy Assessment- $375
Integrating your new puppy into the family, potty training, socialization, basic commands, veterinary referral and diet consultation. 75-90 minute assessment.
Additional Trainings- 60 minutes $275
Board & Train- Rates vary pending assessment of animal $350 and up
Phone/Video Consultation- 60 minutes $275
First Time Pet Owner Consultation 75 min- $375
- Off Leash K9 Group Outing 60-90min- $55 Per Outing Minimum 3 Days A Week required for safety of the pack ***Currently Full***
- Email to be added onto the waitlist
- Private One-on-One Dog Walks 20-30 min- $50
- Day Boarding 9am-1pm $120
- In Your/Our Home Boarding- $250
Medical & Mobile Services Include:
- Anal Gland Expression- $45
- Dog Nail Trim- $60 and up
- Cat Nail Trim- $45 and up
- Soft Paws Application- $60
- Subcutaneous Fluids- $45
- Insulin Injections- $35
- Large Farm Animal Care
- Horse Wise Education- Child/Adult
- Horse Care- All Aspects
- Horse Massage- $125
- Education & Business Consulting Services
Rate not posted? An assessment of your animal's temperament and/or need is required.
Don't want to stress out your pet(s)?
All services can be mobile and provided in the comfort of your home.
Mister Beever's Paw & Claws is bonded, licensed, background checked and insured for your protection and ours, through Pet Sitters International (PSI). Proud LGBTQ owned business.